Wednesday 20 February 2013



I know it's a little bit late to post this, but better than never right. After all, Chinese New Year hasn't end yet. (They say Chinese New Year lasted for 15 days). Well, I guess I can blog more frequent now, as my house at Ipoh, the internet has been fixed, and I'm back to KL! Oh well, studies.. really getting me headache. I'm still rushing for my assignments, it's a short semester, that's why everything felt rushing.

I'm grateful to be born in this family, well, we are neither rich nor have everything that we want. The best thing is to have, erm... family. As I grow up, I realize that the 'Ang Pow' or also known as red packets filled with money ain't that important anymore. The most important is everyone is able to gathered around. Well some family may show off their achievement and so on, but hey, better than celebrating alone.



It's been awhile we take a family photo. My awesome sporting dad, my lovely mom, and my dumb ass sister. Nah I'm not bad, it's just the way how I communicate with my sister, I'm the big bully in the family.

Besides family, I had great times with my close friends too. When I say close, we are really close, we have knew each other for many years. Most are same secondary schools with me, and some are even longer than that. We had a lot of drinking and gambling session. Who doesn't drink and gamble on Chinese New Year right?


Yea this year we have some changes, in which our KL friends came all the way to Ipoh and celebrate with us. Then, some got girlfriend already, and of course the girls from our group. It's nice to have new people into the family. Real friends are my second family. This year we are lucky enough to have many close friends able to gather together.

I am still keeping the Chinese New Year picture during 2010. Some faces are familiar isn't it? Even though not everyone is able to gather this year, but our friendship is still there, I know who is by my side when I need them. These are the friends who are by my side, not matter how fucked up am I in life. They are the one who will cheer me up, seeing my life through ups and down. I'm so grateful to have know them.


Talking about Valentine, which is also the fifth day of Chinese New Year, I celebrated Valentine as a single. However, I managed to celebrate with one of my closest friend, sister or whatever you call it. We ate at Citrus Wine & Dine, a fine dining restaurant. The menu goes like this, a set per pax started with :

Appetizer known as Garden Of Love, it's a salad with orange, pomegranate and pine nuts.

Soup known as Love Under The Sea, it's a prawn chowder served with house bread.

Main Course known as Two To Tango, duo of grilled australian lamb cutlet with pumpkin mash & pan seared salmon trout with dried fruit salsa and beetroot foam.

Desert known as 4 In Love, a berry panna cotta, chocolate tart. sticky date pudding, & citrus butter cup cake



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis