Monday 12 November 2012

I had some really fun Saturday. I went to Sunway Lagoon with my roomate and his family. We got the complimentary pass, in the other words, it's free entrance for us. Just for your information, the ticket cost RM90 for MyKad holder adult and non MyKad holder it cost RM120. Sunway Lagoon consist of few sections, Amusement, Wild Life, Extreme, Water and Scream. We didn't manage to enter Scream Park due to lack of time and raining for one hour when we are there.


One thing I'm really disappointed is I didn't manage to take pictures of our activity. It's either too extreme or dangerous to hold a camera and my camera is just simply not waterproof. So, I try to tell you my experience from some image from Google and some self captured. Hope you don't mind. The first thing me and my roomate played is Pirate Ship Revenge.


I swear I love to play things that make me scream or feeling adventurous. I've to admit I scream like shit for this because basically my butt don't touch the seat when the thing is upside down! Then we played something similar like Pirate Ship, which is called Tomahawk. It's similar but just it's faster. Of course, we act like kids, remember the tea cup machine? Where you spin the shit out of it?


There you go, I still managed to take a picture of it while my friend spinning the tea cup. We don't really play safe, always finding trouble for the sake of have fun. At the end of this tea cup thingy, both of us couldn't walk straight for awhile and laughed at each other stupidity. Haha.


Then it's the Wildlife park where you get to see a lot of animals, and you can actually touch them if you dare, I'm fortunately able to take pictures with this peacock while its feather is open. I look weird. There's a lot of animals such as tapir, tiger,  deer, turkey, monkey, rabbits, snake, parrots and many more. Too many kinds of animals to name it all. After the animals visiting, we went to play at the Extreme park, which is one of my favourite park of all.


Well, we played the Flying Fox. I don't know how to describe it. Basically it is hanging from upper ground place, and land on the other side of lower ground place. Maybe a picture from Google can explain better ?


Besides from Flying Fox, we also played the All Terrain Vehicle. Too bad no picture of it due to extreme condition and no other photographer. I could give you image from Google to show you how it looks like, but damn I must say, it is damn fun because you get to experience driving it to climb a small mountain. Have to wear helmet and pad. So I just show image from Google how it looks like. Sorry :P


Didn't manage to sit the Go-cart due to long que and lazy to wait for our turn. Only manage to play archery in which not even one arrow hit on target. So better not to post any picture of it. We were at the Sunway Lagoon at 10.30am to 6pm. I swear that night I was so tired, yet still stay away just to chatting at Whatsapp and ended up no reply due to fall asleep. Sorry, not on purpose. Hahaha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis