Friday 2 November 2012

What a boring day at office. Nothing much to do as an intern. They don't really let me do the important stuffs, they only let me do stuffs as an office boy. Pity me. But oh well, I can't complain much as myself skipped two days of work due to stomach ache. I think I ate something wrong or dirty. I didn't seek for any doctor though as I can't claim any doctor fees because I'm just an intern. Only rest at home and eat plain food.

On 31st October, I went out with Debby. She is a friend of mine who came back from New Zealand recently. How do I know her? Well what if I say, gaming? Yeah I knew her through gaming where we play DotA back then, approximately 4 years ago? She's a Johor girl but studying at KL. Well, through her face she look really a type of innocent studious girl, but well, we do share a lot of not-so-good secrets together.

Weird expression me and pretty Debby

After the two days of stomach ache, My taste bud felt so plain and tasteless. I don't care if it's mamak food or anything heavy. I just need to indulge my taste bud again. Pretty good excuse to eat something nice eh? HAHA. Moreover, my room mate is overnighting at his friend house. So I'm alone for today dinner. Therefore, I've plan to date a pretty girl, Karen, for a dinner. Sounds so formal. Hahaha. Oh well, just in case you all don't know, me and her are damn close, like seriously damn. Enough said. We went to Just Thai at One Utama, since it's nearby to her place and convenience too. For the sake of doing good to the environment, I fetched her. One car better than two car ma.


Awesome foods!

The food there are awesome especially when I love spicy food. Karen ordered the Pineapple Fried Rice, and the mango gluttonous rice, while I order the Belacan Fried Rice and the Mango Salad. All the things that I ordered are literally spicy, including the salad. Worse thing is, Karen can't eat spicy at all. Oh no. She just ate a little bit of the salad for the sake of accompany me to eat. Her reaction to the moment when the salad is in her mouth its like "OMG OMG OMG SHO' SPISHYYY!". Priceless.


We do look good together right? Agree?

Haha her boyfriend would kill me if he saw this. But still, thanks Karen for accompanying me dinner during the lonely time. As a return, I pay the bill. Oh talking about bill, do you guys know that I am actually very taboo at girls treating me eat? Emergency is the only exception. At most, I can share the bill with the girls but not them treating me. Why? I don't know, most probably is just because the 'guys ego'. I always argue with my female friends over this issue. I don't see the issue when guys are being a gentleman.

By the way, if you have NuffnangX account,
Feel free to follow me at http://www.nuffnangx.com/blog/qvl222B
Drop by comments and I will reply as soon as I got time.
That's all for now, signing off and regards.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis