Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sorry for the long absence! But I am back with We Love Asia 2013 post! It was held on 19th & 20th of January at Sepang International Circuit, Kuala Lumpur. I only went for the 20th January, because on that day, Joachim Garraud, Redfoo (LMFAO), and Steve Aoki are playing for the night!


This was the first time I go to a rave concert / party with LOTS of friends.  The music played made me dance all night and the mood is high at all the time. I don't mean to sound like a pervert, but I'm straight / normal. Lots of hot chicks went to the party. But hell yea - big thumb ups my Live Our Lives (LOL) party rock crew dancing like nobody is watching!





As you see from the pictures, I am all sweaty! Not just because from the crowd, but I literally danced all night! If I'm not mistaken, I danced the most when DJ Joachim Garraud is playing. I remember his song so much We Are The Future as he played that live from his electronic keyboard! Then not to forget Redfoo with his signature Sorry For Party Rocking.



Last but not least, STEVE AOKI. In my opinion, the best part is when all the crowd shout WE HIT TURBULANCE and everyone jump & dance together. Nevertheless he played No Beef too. During his set I was really tired already. My leg is freaking pain. So I didn't dance much.


I went home around 2am. Didn't eat my dinner as the concert starts at 5pm but delayed till 7pm because of raining. Thanks God the rain stoped around 6.20pm. But as I reached home, straight went to shower and sleep. My leg is all numb. It was an awesome night, especially with my LOL party rock crew. I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis