Friday 16 November 2012

If you have been reading my blog, I had blogged about Passion For Fashion 2012 previously. It was held at the Rootz Nightclub (Rooftop of Lot 10 KL) on 15th November 2012. For me, it was really a great experience to go such event. I used to go a lot of parties, but definitely not as glamour as this one. Thanks to Karen, I got to enter the event under guestlist, which means free entrance.


The party started with DJ Bento playing the music first. Then there is fashion show in which those photographers with their full equipped gadgets fighting for places. It would be awkward to stand among them as I only bring my digital camera go. Hahahahaha. But I'm still proud of my small little digital camera, despite being in the nightclub at a lowlight condition, it still takes good picture. Nevertheless, DJ Bento's music are top notch. I could party all night long with his music I swear. One day if I'm a multi millionaire, I'm so gonna invite him to play for my private birthday party *keep on dreaming*.


For your information, I'm a really short small sized guy, and people would easily misunderstood me for being underage (gosh I hate this), and I'm really amazed by those model for being so tall and still wearing able to high heels. I wonder what is the point of view for being a tall person. Hahahaha. 


I got the opportunity to take photo with the famous & pretty model, Leng Yein. My table is actually behind her table only. Of course, her table is the VIP table and mine is not. Mine is just a common round table and hers are with sofa. Still, I just party the shit out of myself. I just can't resist myself from grooving and moving to DJ Bento's music. 



Different people has different taste of fashion, So I think I will just go with a simple one, I'm going with an Armani Exchange tee shirt with a tailored made blazer. The girls, Karen and Chin Kit Yee went with sexy black dress. Then, Kit Yee stumble upon her friend Chin Mun Yeee, she's a model too. Which means, she's damn tall, one head taller than me. Sigh.. can I grow as tall as her naturally without any surgery or pain ? I don't mind losing 5 years of my life. Hahaha


Last but not least, we party hard with DJ Smith Agent Smith ! Another DJ with super awesome music which makes you want to jump, drink, dance, drink, make out, drink and drink harder. I admit, I was a little tipsy but I controlled myself as I need to drive. So I guess it's a good thing that I drove.


Overall I had a really good experience and had a good time too. Good thing my digital camera didn't disappoint me for taking good pictures. I would definitely coming to this party again if there is any in 2013. Thumbs up for Passion For Fashion 2012 ! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis