Wednesday 26 December 2012

Sorry for the super long never update blog. It's been exactly a month since my last post. Yes, a month. It was because I was busy with internship and finally it's over. Then, I was of course busy with reports and presentation. Again, thanks God that it is over too. So I've been back to my home town, Ipoh, for the past 2 weeks. The another factor why I did not update my blog is, I have very limited internet access in my home. There's some maintenance going on.

Nevertheless, I had some pretty good Christmas celebrations this year. It was joyous when you can celebrate with both family and friends. I am very grateful to have them around during my Christmas. Christmas eve, is also my parent's anniversary. So we had dinner together at Maria's Cafe.


Happy 24th Anniversary to my daddy and mommy. May God bless them with many more years ahead. After the dinner, I had house warming party at Kar Yan's house. They have a lot of food, but most of all, they have a lot of drinks. Non-stop free flow beers.


Credits to Edmond for this picture. We had a lot of drinking games, in which all of us drinks till at our limit. Well I'm still steady as usual, but to some of them, were not so lucky. They're down for good. Well, that's how we end our Christmas eve night. It was very memorable moments with them. Thank you Kar Yan for the night. It was awesome!


The very next exact Christmas day, we don't have much plan, we decided to have a simple Christmas dinner together at William IX before our drinking session at History Bistro & Bar.


I'm so glad to have them during Christmas! It was better than any gifts I could ever receive. They're the one that I understand, but I'm sure, they understand me more than anyone else. Love them so much. Lots of Christmas joy this year!


Last but not least, celebrated with our Santa's baby, Karen. We had M.O.E.T champagne & Kilkenny to end our Christmas night. I would like to wish everyone hope you guys had a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance. I would like to thanks to all Live Our Lives members for all the outings and joyous moment. Merry Belated Christmas guys! With Loves, signing out.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis